The BHS Shipping/Receiving Desk (SRD) is a fully adjustable packing station, available in flush, left-, or right-hand oriented models with a variety of modular features for optimized ergonomic use.
The SRD improves access to essential order-filling supplies, such as barcode scanners, shipping labels, and computer monitors. By matching the specifications of a packing desk to the workforce, facility managers can realize powerful ergonomic benefits, with associated productivity increases.
Take advantage of the state-of-the-art BHS manufacturing facility located in St. Louis, Missouri. We can customize your warehouse shipping/receiving desk to perfectly address your facility’s requirements. A custom desk provides an optimized workflow with improved worker comfort, and we offer a virtually unlimited set of customization options for various applications.
Call +1 314 423 2075 to speak to our sales team or to find a local dealer.
- 1/4” (6 mm) thick formed steel frame and 12GA formed steel shelves provide a rigid, high capacity desk
- One fixed lower shelf (500 lb / 227 kg capacity), one fixed counter top (500 lb / 227 kg capacity) and two adjustable shelves (350 lb / 159 kg capacity)
- Shelves are vertically adjustable in 3” (76 mm) increments and dividers are horizontally adjustable in 2” (51 mm) increments
- Counter cut-outs available on left or right to accommodate operator’s handing and are outlined in heavy-duty vinyl edging to eliminate sharp edges
- Drop-in scale tray is equipped with 1.5” (38 mm) diameter rubber grommet (not included on model SRD-FH)
- Durable powder coat finish with stainless steel counter top
- Detachable monitor mount and keyboard tray can be mounted on either left or right with multiple vertical adjustment points
- Arms feature two lateral pivot points and tilt function to ergonomically position a screen and keyboard (28” / 711 mm full extension)
- 48” (1219 mm) fluorescent light fixture with rapid-start ballast, T8 bulb, removable lens, and 10’ (3.05 m) cord
- Custom lasered logo can be added to the exterior shelf plates
- Detachable, steel supply caddy with multiple compartments for basic office supplies mounts to either the left or right hand side of the platform top with included hardware (36” L x 3.5” W x 4.75” H / 914 mm x 89 mm x 121 mm)
- Detachable, steel scanner gun caddy fits most scanners and mounts to either left or right hand side on either the front or side of desk with included hardware (3.875” L x 3.5” W x 4.75” H / 98 mm x 89 mm x 121 mm)
- Paper Roll Bar is designed to hold a 24” (610 mm) paper roll, this right- or left-handed assembly, formed-steel bar mounts at any position on the vertical frame with included hardware (25” L x 1” W / 635 mm x 25 mm)
- Label Roll Bar is an adjustable formed-steel bar that holds rolls of labels or paper, mounts to center of upper shelves with 2” (51 mm) lateral adjustment points included hardware (28.5” L x 0.75” W / 724 mm x 19 mm)
- Power Module mounts to rear of platform top and includes 8 receptacles, 15 A 120 V AC NEMA 5-15P plug, aluminum housing, and resettable circuit breakers for overload protection (48” L x 3.5” W x 2” H / 1219 mm x 89 mm x 51 mm)
- Casters (SRD-C)
- 4” poly – (2) locking swivel (2) rigid
- SRD-LH (Left-hand orientation; left cut-out)
- SRD-RH (Right-hand orientation; right cut-out)
- SRD-FH (Flush counter top; no cut-out)
- SRD-AMB (Ambidextrous desk for either right or left handed orientation)