The BHS Yard Ramp combines portability and durability in one versatile loading platform. Solid steel approach plates help absorb impact at the base while open steel grating provides maximum traction on the remainder of the ramp. This fully portable ramp can withstand loaded forklifts without suffering damage thanks to its all-steel construction.
The 36-foot ramp gradually ascends from ground to truck for ergonomic loading and unloading. A hydraulic hand pump controls the height and two solid rubber tires allow the ramp to move to where it’s needed. An optional tow bar can hitch the base of the ramp to a lift truck for relocating the ramp.
Safety chains secure the loading ramp to the truck and 8-inch curbs guard the sides of the ramp. BHS Yard Ramps come in 16,000-, 20,000-, and 25,000-pound capacities. BHS has created a loading ramp that is safe, ergonomic, durable, and portable.
The BHS Yard Ramp ensures that your warehouse always has access to a reliable and easily portable ramp to safely and easily load or unload freight. Call +1 314 423 2075 to speak to our sales team or to find a local dealer.
- Heavy-duty, all steel construction for added reliability
- Solid steel approach plates transition to open steel grating for maximum traction and durability
- 8” (203 mm) high steel curbs
- 36’ (10.973 m) ramp provides gradual transition from ground to truck
- Hydraulic hand pump lifts ramp for positioning on and off of the truck tailgate
- Safety chains secure ramp to truck when engaged
- 6’ (1.829 m) flat level off at the trailer end of the ramp enables handling higher loads while also clearing the entry height of the trailer
- Two 16” (406 mm) diameter x 4” (102 mm) wide solid rubber tires for maneuvering unit
- Tow Bar (YR-TB)
- Relocate a yard ramp by securing the tow bar to the base of the ramp and hitching the tow bar to a forklift
- YR-8436-16 (84″W x 36’L with 16,000 lb capacity)
- YR-8436-20 (84″W x 36’L with 20,000 lb capacity)
- YR-8436-25 (84″W x 36’L with 25,000 lb capacity)