Propane Tugger Trailer
The BHS Propane Tugger Trailer improves ergonomics and productivity for facilities that use LP forklifts. This unit combines a six-tank propane cart with a hydraulic-lift crane to simplify LP tank changes.
The PTT-6 carries six 8-gallon LP tanks, empty or full, allowing users to refuel multiple lift trucks on a single run. The integrated crane lifts a full tank, swiveling and traveling vertically to place it gently onto the truck’s locating pin. A hand pump raises the crane’s lifting beam, while a release lever causes a controlled descent.
Four horizontal tank beds give the cart a low profile; the top two swivel open for access to tanks located below. Two vertical tank wells are positioned close to the ground to limit lifting even when handling lighter empty tanks. A combination of swivel and rigid casters provides smooth travel and strong maneuverability.
An ergonomic push handle further contributes to ease of travel, while a floor lock keeps the cart immobile during change-out. Liquid propane tanks store contents under pressure, at dangerously cold temperatures, and can injure standersby if ruptured; the PTT-6 improves safety during all tank-handling tasks.
Custom models are available on request. Call the BHS sales team at +1 314 423 2075to discuss the options.
- Improves safety during LP tank change-out
- Provides ergonomic handling for 8-gallon LP tanks
- Stores six 33-lb propane tanks at a time
- Angled push bar for more comfortable handling
- Two rigid and two fixed casters for maneuverability
- Floor lock keeps unit in place during tank changes
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Chemical-, impact-, and scratch-resistant powder-coat finish