Material Handling Cage
The BHS line of Material Handling Cages was designed for construction sites and other applications that require lifting heavy loads to upper stories. They’re built for extreme durability and long service in harsh conditions, with all-steel construction and a powder coat that resists damage from impact, scratches, chemical exposure, and the elements.
The MHC features versatile mobility options. Four-way fork pockets make for safe travel via forklift, while large-scale casters roll easily over floors. Choose between single-point and four-point lift attachments; either option allows users to lift fully loaded Cages with cranes or other lifting equipment.
Expanded steel caging on all four sides of the unit keep contents safely contained. With a load capacity of 3,000 pounds, Material Handling Cages provide safe, efficient transportation for construction materials and other essentials of the building trades.
To learn more about material handling solutions from BHS, call the sales team at +1 314 423 2075. Contact your nearest BHS dealer for ordering information or to discuss custom options.
- Ideal for transporting construction materials from ground-level to upper stories
- Expanded steel caging contains building materials, tools, and other construction loads
- Heavy-duty steel construction with an abrasion-resistant powder-coat finish
- Two rigid and two swivel lockable casters for smooth travel
- Ergonomic push handles improve navigation
- 3,000 lbs load capacity
- Designed for overhead lifting and transport via forklift
- Custom colors, features, dimensions, and load capacities available on request
- MHC-6048-1PT (60”L x 48”W x 76”H, Single-Point Lift)
- MHC-6060-4PT (60”L x 60”W x 84” H, Four-Point Lift)