Flow Through Racks
The BHS Flow Through Racks (BS-ABR) improves workflow by providing safe and convenient access to battery stock.
Each unit is fully assembled and virtually maintenance-free, requiring no shelf adjustments or retightening of bolts upon arrival at your facility. Phenolic casters allow the rack to display almost anywhere and will not mark up floors. The clean design of the automotive battery storage rack allows for live product presentation while providing optimal space utilization.
With features like an acid-resistant powder coating and robust locking floor brakes, the BS-ABR rack is designed for long-term durability in various applications. It can accommodate up to 96 batteries and secures every type of unit from lawnmower batteries to commercial batteries while allowing for easy removal.
BHS Flow Through Racks have a maximum capacity of 4,000 pounds (1814 kilograms) and are made with structural welded steel frame and shelves. Spring tension brakes keep your facility safe, and side rails protect your products. The unit fits easily under pallet racks, while its inclined shelves provide for convenient stock rotation.
Whether you require a mobile unit for product presentation or a durable storage rack to improve workflow, the BS-ABR Flow Through Racks offers an excellent return on investment. Contact your local dealer for more information or call our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 for a list of dealers in your area.
- Structural, welded steel frame and shelves hold up to 96 batteries
- Durable powder coat finish resists both acid and scratches
- Easily supports lawn mower batteries to commercial batteries
- Fits easily under pallet racks
- Improves workflow with inclined shelves to ensure stock rotation
- Front and side guide rails secure batteries
- Phenolic casters allow mobility and will not mark floors
- Locking floor brake prevents unwanted movement of the unit
- Functions as display in showroom or as storage in work area
- 2.25″ (57 mm) face for pricing and labeling
- 6” x 2” (153 mm x 51 mm) 2 Fixed and 2 Swivel Non-Marring Phenolic Resin
and then we’re done with that product