Conduit Carrier Cart
The slim design of the Conduit Carrier Cart (CC) is great for narrow aisles where a forklift simply cannot fit. The heavy-duty base frame provides the maximum capacity while taking up a minimal footprint, leaving valuable floor space available for the next project. The locking rigid casters prevent unwanted load movement, while the swivel casters and welded handles improve ergonomics during transportation.
The Conduit Carrier Cart is available in two models, one with a 3,000-pound capacity and one that handles up to 5,000-pound loads. The steel frame, buttressed by extra spanners, will support bulk quantities of rigid steel, PVC, flexible metal, or any other common form of electrical conduit.
Two integrated tie-down plates simplify the act of securing loads, while the rounded platforms keep weight centered over the cart’s footprint. This design provides the greatest possible stability at rest or on the move.
Like most of BHS’ customizable material handling equipment, Conduit Carrier Carts are crafted from machined steel, finished with a durable powder coating. This topcoat resists impact, abrasion, and chemical damage to achieve incredible longevity even after decades of hard, industrial use.
The Conduit Carrier Cart allows electricians to position whole runs of conduit right at the install site, improving overall job efficiency considerably. To learn more about how Conduit Carrier Carts and other Electrical Equipment from BHS can improve working conditions in your business, call our sales team at +1 314 423 2075.
- Heavy-duty steel square tubing base frame with added spanners for extra capacity
- Four formed and welded handles make moving a fully-loaded cart easy
- Two steel tie-down plates for strapping and securing a load
- Two 6” (152 mm) swivel, phenolic casters provide effortless maneuverability throughout a jobsite
- Two 8” (203 mm) rigid, phenolic casters feature brake to prevent unwanted load movement
- CC-1.5K-6040 (64″ D x 44″ W x 94-118″ H, 1,500 lb capacity)
- CC-3K-6032 (66.5″ D x 32″ W x 47″ H, 3,000 lb capacity)
- CC-5K-6032 (66.5″ D x 32″ W x 47″ H, 5,000 lb capacity)
- CC-5K-7218 (78.5″ D x 19″ W x 47″ H, 5,000 lb capacity)
- CC-6K-24060 (240″ D x 60″ W x 39.5″ H, 6,000 lb capacity, Fork pockets on front and back)
- CC-6K-46240 (48.5″ D x 240″ W x 25″ H, 6,000 lb capacity, Fork pockets on long side)