Cylinder Transporter Cage
The Cylinder Transporter Cage (CTC) is a heavy-duty formed and welded cage used to securely store and safely transport small industrial gas cylinders, like propane or propylene. The walls, roof, and door are comprised of thick gauge expanded metal to provide security, visibility of contents, as well as natural ventilation.
There are a number of risks associated with gas cylinders, so following a strict protocol with them is essential. One of the biggest things warehouses can do to make gas cylinders safer is to secure them in a ventilated yet strong cage. The BHS Cylinder Transport Cage is secure, well-ventilated, and mobile.
The CTC can be manually maneuvered with push bar and casters or transported longer distances by forklift using its two-way fork pockets. The door hinges are welded for strength, the door can be padlocked to prevent unauthorized access, and a strike protector defends the padlock.
Securely transporting gas cylinders with the appropriate equipment makes your warehouse a safer environment. Contact our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about the Cylinder Transport Cage and other Cylinder Storage and Transport Equipment.
- Heavy-duty welded steel cage used for storage and transport of industrial cylinders
- Easily maneuvered anywhere on jobsite
- Two swivel with brake and two rigid 6” (152 mm) polyurethane casters
- Two-way fork pockets offer alternate means of transport
- For optimum security, door hinges are welded and padlockable with strike protector (padlock not included)