Tilt Cart Dumper
Improve safety and productivity during waste handling tasks with hydraulic Tilt Cart Dumpers from BHS. These dock-to-dumpster tilting machines protect workers from hazards associated with emptying trucks, including fall risks and musculoskeletal disorders associated with lifting heavy loads.
Dual floor breaks lock the unit in place on the dock or platform. Rear-loading doors swing open, providing access to the truck cradle. Users need only roll a loaded cart into the unit. Wheel and lip restraints contain carts securely throughout the tilting operation, with no manual clamping required.
Tilt Cart Dumpers are powered by a self-contained 12-volt lead-acid battery with an integrated charger. Plug the unit into a standard 120-volt wall outlet to charge. Reposition the unit via heavy duty casters; rear-located mobility handles simplify handling.
The control panel is as simple as possible, consisting of a power button, power indicator light, and a comfortable tipping lever. Steel construction and a durable powder coating make the TCD safe for use indoors or outdoors, and in facilities that handle caustic materials.
The Tilt Cart Dumper tilts plastic trucks beyond 90° to fully empty loads from dock level into dumpsters. Workers no longer need to assist in raking out contents of the tilt truck to fully unload.
- Safely empties tilt trucks from docks/platforms into ground-level dumpsters
- Dual floor locks ensure stability during operation
- Fixed truck restraints make loading simple; no clamping required
- Expanded steel panels fully enclose tilting mechanism for greater safety during use
- Rear-loading doors simplify access without sacrificing protection
- Fits most standard sizes of tilt carts
- Cart dimensions: Length up to 47.75”, Width 26” – 35.75”, Height 39.75” – 47.75”
- 750-lbs capacity
- Powered by a self-contained rechargeable 12v lead-acid battery
- Integrated 120v charger plugs directly into common wall outlets
- Tilts over 90° to ensure complete removal of waste without using other tools
- Duty cycle varies based on weight per dump