Single Level Battery Extractors
A Battery Changing Solution for Up to 99 Forklift Batteries
The BHS Single Level Battery Extractor (BE-SL) incorporates two pass-through roller beds and a powerful extractor arm to substantially reduce battery change-out time. For battery rooms that are not ready to install multi-tiered system stands, the BHS BE-SL provides consistently high levels of efficiency, ergonomic gains, and operator safety.
This reliable forklift battery changer is ideal for fleets that use between 1 and 99 batteries. For higher-capacity battery handling needs, consider a Double, Triple, or Quad Stack Battery Extractor System.
BHS Operator Aboard Battery Extractors are highly customizable and can be constructed to meet any application’s unique specifications. To discuss the benefits of a Single Level Battery Extractor, speak with a member of our sales team.
Single Level Forklift Battery Changers for Tough Environments
Like the entire family of BHS Operator Aboard Battery Extractors, the BE-SL features a steel frame with extra-heavy duty construction. Industrial-grade steel components can easily support even the heaviest loads, and the BE-SL boasts a full lifting capacity of 10,000 lbs. In addition to strength and dependability, Single Level Battery Extractors offer some of the fastest battery change-out times in the industry.
Call our sales department at +1 314 423 2075 to learn more or to find a dealer near you.
- Heavy-duty steel frame handles the toughest applications
- Low maintenance design reduces preventative maintenance intervals
- No exposed components for added safety
- Durable, two-part epoxy finish resists both acid and scratches
- Manual control of hydraulics for easy operation
- Vacuum extraction reduces wear and tear on batteries
- Non-proprietary hydraulic and electrical components lower replacement part costs
- Lowest power requirements in the industry for economical operation
- Strobe Light notifies bystanders when machine is in operation
- Horn is utilized by the operator to alert pedestrians
- Audible Alarm is activated while machine is in operation to notify pedestrians that the Battery Extractor is in use
- Overhead Guard protects the operator from falling objects
- Quiet running dual floor drive system provides positive traction on wet or dry surfaces
- Operator Shield separates the operator platform from the battery compartment
- Five hydraulic-powered rollers per compartment provide a brake for safe, easy battery transfer
- Four equalized lift cylinders, in combination with four-point equalization, assures smooth and level vertical handling of the roller bed – even while it’s fully loaded
- Roller-lever limit switch disables floor drive to protect equipment when the extraction arm is extended outside the Battery Extractor perimeter
- Rubber End Stops protect the system and prevent equipment from running off guidance track
- Single Guide Track provides alignment and guidance of the Battery Extractor
- Energy Rail System provides power to the Battery Extractor for maximum life with minimum maintenance
- Lift Truck Staging Rail-102 mm/152 mm provides a means for lift truck alignment during battery change-out and prevents damage to the Battery Extractor
Note: All Operator Aboard Battery Extractor Systems use Single Guide Track, Energy Rail System, Lift Truck Staging Rail, and Rubber End Stops. All sold separately.
- Custom Lasered Logo (EBE-LOGO)
- Custom logo can be added to the front panel of the Battery Extractor
- Extended Reach (EBE-EXTRCH)
- Increases the reach of the extractor arm and is ideal for use with forklifts with outriggers (not available with Magnet)
- Level Assist Indicator (EBE-LAI)
- An LED on the dash of the Battery Extractor alerts operator when proper vertical alignment with stands is achieved
- Magnet Extraction (EBE-MAG)
- Ideal when batteries are too narrow for vacuum extraction
- On-Board Water Cart (EBE-WC)
- Allows quick, easy battery maintenance from the Battery Extractor during battery change-out
- Power Roller Cut-Out (EBE-PRC-1/-2)
- Disengages powered rollers requiring additional input from operator to discharge battery from extractor
- Spare Parts Kit (EBE-SPKV-SLDS / EBE-SPKM-SLDS)
- Contains all items recommended by factory to keep on hand to minimize downtime due to minor breakdowns that may occur under normal operating conditions