Recirculation / Neutralization System
The BHS Recirculation / Neutralization System (RNS-4-SS) controls, filters, and recirculates water used for cleaning industrial batteries. This process cuts down on disposal fees by greatly reducing the output of contaminated wastewater.
When used with a BHS Battery Wash Cabinet, the Recirculation / Neutralization System creates a closed loop. This eliminates the need for floor drains and water supply as you use the same volume of water for multiple washes. Washing electrolyte from batteries is a safe and contained process when you use BHS equipment.
The RNS-4-SS comes standard with a 200-gallon tank, a spray wand with 10-foot hose, and a 12-volt dc sump pump with float switch. An in-line pH monitoring system aids in keeping proper pH level.
The Recirculation / Neutralization System features an on-demand, automatic start system. An auto-shutoff for unsafe pH range, filter service, or low water level makes maintaining the system simple and easy. This ecologically friendly system also boasts a built-in ozone purification system.
The RNS-4-SS contains the fewest number of components in the industry to lower operating costs. The rotary gear pump has stainless steel internal parts to extend component life and reduce maintenance needs. A removable front panel allows convenient access when maintenance is required.
Make washing batteries cheaper, easier, and greener with BHS products. Call us at +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about the Recirculation / Neutralization System or other Battery Wash Equipment.
Note: 120 volts / 1 phase / 60 hertz only. Contact Factory for other voltages and frequencies.
- Filters down to 5 microns
- Easy filter replacement
- Rotary gear pump features stainless steel internal parts for extended component life
- Removable front panels for convenient maintenance
- Closed loop system (when coupled with a BWC) eliminates water supply and floor drains
- 70 psi (2.4 bar) at 12 gal/min (45 L/min) for high-flood battery wash-down
- In-line pH monitoring system aids in keeping proper pH level
- Fewest number of components in the industry lowers operating costs
- Works with manual or automatic BHS Battery Wash Cabinets
- On-demand, automatic start system
- 100-micron bag filter insert captures larger particles
- Auto shut-off for pH out of safe operating range
- Auto shut-off and indicator light for filter service
- Auto shut-off for low water level
- Adjustable timed recirculation mode for pH adjusting
- Built-in ozone purification system