Recirculation / Neutralization System
The BHS Recirculation / Neutralization System (RNS-1) controls, filters, and recirculates water used for cleaning industrial batteries. This process cuts down on disposal fees by greatly reducing the output of contaminated wastewater.
When used with a BHS Battery Wash Cabinet, the Recirculation / Neutralization System creates a closed loop. This greatly reduces water usage and disposal as you use the same volume of water for multiple washes. Washing electrolyte from batteries is a safe and contained process with Battery Wash Equipment from BHS.
The RNS-1 comes standard with a 125-gallon polyethylene tank, a spray wand with 10-foot hose, and a 12-volt dc sump pump with float switch. This state-of-the-art machine is fitted with fork pockets for easy mobility. A handheld pH meter simplifies the monitoring of pH levels throughout the neutralization process.
The RNS-1 contains the fewest number of components in the industry, reducing operating costs. The rotary gear pump has stainless steel internal parts to extend component life and reduce maintenance needs. A removable front panel allows convenient access when maintenance is required.
Make washing batteries quick and easy with BHS products. Call us at +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about the Recirculation / Neutralization System or other Battery Wash Equipment.
Note: Voltages available in 120 volts & 240 volts / 1 phase or 240 volts & 480 volts / 3 phase / 60 hertz. Contact Factory for other voltages and frequencies.
- Filters down to 5 microns
- Easy filter replacement
- Rotary gear pump features stainless steel internal parts for extended component life
- Removable front panels for convenient maintenance
- Closed loop system (when coupled with a BWC) eliminates water supply and floor drains
- 50 psi (1.7 bar) at 12 gal/min (45 L/min) for high-flood battery wash-down
- Standard fork pockets make it easy to move when clean-out is required
- Includes a separate handheld pH meter to assist in monitoring pH levels
- Fewest number of components in the industry lowers operating costs
- Works with manual or automatic BHS Battery Wash Cabinets
- Auto shut-off for low water level