BHS Charger Stands provide a dedicated location to safely and conveniently store forklift battery chargers while providing sufficient access for maintenance personnel. BHS charger stands are built to withstand harsh environments and keep forklift battery chargers elevated, out of forklift travel paths. Pre-cut anchoring slots make it easy to secure chargers in all four corners.
To suit all types of chargers and requirements, BHS offers a variety of other charger mounting stands and brackets, as well as cable management accessories designed for use with charger stands to properly route charger cables.
- Heavy-duty construction for added reliability
- Fluid corners on the charger shelf increase product longevity
- CR-1 Cable Retractor mounting holes
- SB connector mounting holes
- Charger anchoring slots for securing most makes of chargers
- Charger shelves come slotted, allowing for optional 6″ (152 mm) shelf extension between stands
- Custom-built models also available to meet unique specifications
- CS-24 (24″ Wide Shelf, 800 lb capacity)
- CS-36 (36″ Wide Shelf, 800 lb capacity)
- CS-72 (72″ Wide Shelf, 1,200 lb capacity)
- CS-24-KDF* (24″ Wide Shelf, 800 lb capacity)
- CS-36-KDF* (36″ Wide Shelf, 800 lb capacity)
* CS-KDF models are bolt-together design and shipped unassembled to reduce freight cost when ordered in bulk. Assembly hardware and tools included.