Personal Protective Kit
The BHS Personal Protective Kit gives extra protection to staff when watering or changing batteries and while cleaning and neutralizing battery acid spills. Protect your staff and comply with OSHA regulations by using this all-in-one safety kit.
The Personal Protective Kit comes with both a Chemical Splash Face Shield and Chemical Splash Goggles. This gives staff added adaptability for whatever task they are completing. An Acid Protection Apron, HAZ-MAT Boots, and a pair of 12-inch Neoprene Gloves round out the kit, which can all be neatly stored in the included Protective Kit Bag.
OSHA standard 1926.441(a)(5) states that “Face shields, aprons, and rubber gloves shall be provided for workers handling acids or batteries.” The BHS Personal Protective Kit helps warehouses comply with this regulation with the added benefit of foot protection.
Contact our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about the Personal Protective Kit or other safety products. Download the detailed PDF above to browse other BHS safety products.
- (1) Acid Protection Apron
- (1) Chemical Splash Face Shield
- (1) Pair of Chemical Splash Goggles
- (1) Pair of HAZ-MAT Boots
- (1) Pair of 12” (305 mm) Neoprene Gloves
- (1) Protective Kit Bag
- General Duty Clause of the OSH Act of 1970
- 1926.28 – General Safety and Health Provisions
- 1910.133 – Eye & Face Protection
- 1926.441 – Batteries and battery charging
- NFPA 70E – Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®
- NFPA 505: Fire Safety Standard for Powered Industrial Trucks
- NFPA 505: 9.3.3
- NFPA 505: 188.8.131.52