Charger Remote Display
The Charger Remote Display (CRD-2000) is designed for use in industrial lead-acid battery charging applications. The CRD-2000 provides a remote display of the progress of a charging cycle, for convenient monitoring when the charger’s front panel is not visible.
Simply mount a CRD-2000 on the front of a battery rack, or at any other highly visible location. Connect two simple wires and the unit will begin monitoring the charge status of the battery attached to its corresponding charger. (These wires feature Teflon insulation to resist electrolyte splashes and common abrasions that may occur in battery handling environments.)
The interface is easy to read at a glance. Three LED lights tell viewers whether the battery in question is fully charged, charged and sufficiently cooled, or still in the process of charging. This makes it easy for forklift operators to choose only batteries that are ready for operation, preventing over- and under-discharge, which can limit the life spans of lift truck batteries.
The Charger Remote Display is compatible with all common battery voltages, and even works with multi-voltage chargers. When charger faceplates aren’t readily visible, the CRD-2000 places valuable charging information right in front of the staff who need it.
To learn more about Charger Remote Displays and other battery fleet management solutions from BHS, call the sales team at +1 314 423 2075.
- Mounts on the front of stands for convenient visibility of battery charge status
- Three LED indicators provide a clear display of the state of a charging cycle
- Compatible with all common battery voltages (12, 18, 24, 36, 48) as well as multi-voltage chargers
- Easily programmed for the desired charger voltage—no switch settings or other adjustments required
- Simple installation only requires connection of two wires
- Wires are Teflon insulated for excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Cool down timer indicates when eight hours have elapsed since end of charging cycle
- Cannot be damaged by connection to battery of incorrect voltage or polarity