The AcidSorb Pillow (ASP) is designed for placement in battery storage stand drip pans or drain trays to absorb and neutralize acidic drips and boil-over from lead acid batteries.* AcidSorb Pillows provide a visible color change to indicate complete neutralization.
These lightweight, high-capacity pillows are placed in a tile pattern and quickly absorb any leakage that falls into drip pans. They retain and solidify the liquid for safe disposal. Because individual pillows can be disposed of, using them is often more economical than using one sheet of absorbent padding for an entire drip pan.
This convenient maintenance product keeps battery rooms clean and safe with minimal staff attention. Read Tech Tip-960 for more details on the convenience of AcidSorb Pillows during drip pan maintenance.
AcidSorb pillows inhibit vaporization and will not burn, making them an essential product for battery rooms. Contact our sales team at +1 314 423 2075 to learn more about the BHS AcidSorb pillow.
* AcidSorb is not for use on hydrofluoric acid (HF) or compounds containing HF. Personnel should be trained and qualified to clean up hazardous materials. Dispose of in accordance with regulations of local governing bodies.
- Pillows are lightweight, high capacity, and fast absorbing
- Retain and solidify liquid
- Protect drip pans from corrosion and costly replacement
- Two sizes available for tiling inside of drip pans to effectively cover surface
- Easily identify and replace individual pillows that have reached capacity
- Eliminate hazardous vapors from spilled or leaking battery acid electrolyte
- Will not burn; reduces fire hazards
- Inhibits vaporization
- Keep battery charging areas clean
- ASP-12 (Eight 12″ x 12″ AcidSorb Pillows)
- ASP-22 (Eight 22″ x 22″ AcidSorb Pillows)